Friday, September 24, 2010

Hello There

I have always had passion in life. It seems to be a silly thing to say, it seems that everyone should have passion, but honestly, they don't. And it seems that these days, passion is frowned upon. People my age should only be enjoying life ironically, should frown upon being excited about things. Enjoyment in general, is viewed as childlike or base.

I wanted to begin this blog describing why I am passionate about the things I am passionate about: books, food, knitting, cooking, family. Instead, I return to the emotion that drives me to create this blog in the first place. I am eager and passionate to share my love of life with anyone who might care to read. Today is September 24, 2010, and I want to make you smile. I want to make you believe that life is wonderful . I want to spin you a thrilling yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment